"... and stuff" (CD and/or Digital Download)
Aww yeah! Here it is! The (mostly) newest thingie from Psychostick!
The album is called,
... and stuff, which is the most hilarious joke ever about an album consisting of knee-slappin' b-sides, side-splittin' rarities, and genital-punchin' riffs.
There's a mind-humping THIRTY tracks on this bad boy, including all of the songs from "The Digital Appetizer," remastered, as well as a ton of random weirdness we put out over the years. And, if you look with extra careful eyeballs, you'll notice some never before released thingies!
Aww hell, here's the official track list:
- A Foreword from Patrick Stewart
- This Song is Worth $50
- Let's Do the Sex
- Metaldonna Medley
- Gaslight Projection (skit)
- Jameson Love Song
- Bill Nye
- Reading Rainbow
- The Doom Song
- Star Trek
- Galaxy Song
- Mega Man
- Toejam and Earl
- Talk About Not Talking About Food (skit)
- Eat an Entire Pizza By Myself
- Mi Queso
- The Sombrero Prophecy
- Sober on St Patty's Day
- A Reverse Foreword from Patrick Stewart
- Tuff Luv
- Orgasm = Love Live-ish MAF Version
- Those Stupid Ifs
- We Ran Out of CD Space Again
*MP3s are 320 kbps. For lossless, hit up our Bandcamp.